@neymarjr
Verified Account

Neymar Jr


@neymarjr

Tweets:


41.089

Followers:


35.296.266

Following:


748

List:


49.181

Favourites:


810
Location:Paris, France
Language:pt
Created at:2010/06/22 20:59:27 (+0 UTC)
Website:http://www.neymaroficial.com

Filho De Deus, Pai, Feliz E Ousado !

@neymarjr
Neymar Jr
@neymarjr
https://t.co/lbHchODB9k

-
15.1k
1.4k
Share
@neymarjr
Neymar Jr
@neymarjr

Block Out The Distractions And Focus On What Really Matters. It’s Time To Rise #abovethenoise. Watch The New Film F…

-
6.9k
913
Share
@neymarjr
Neymar Jr
@neymarjr
My little boy ⛄️❤️
@davilucca99 https://t.co/4S6NhJJI5w

My Little Boy ⛄️❤️ @davilucca99

-
41.1k
2.8k
Share
@neymarjr
Neymar Jr
@neymarjr
UNEXPECTED TIME

by @GaGaMilanoWorld #gagamilano #watches https://t.co/BVoZmeZDrw

Unexpected Time By @gagamilanoworld #gagamilano #watches

-
13.4k
1.1k
Share
@neymarjr
Neymar Jr
@neymarjr

Rt @psglemag: « paris Saint-germain, Au Cœur Du Club », Le Jour J Est Arrivé Pour @psglemag, Le Nouveau Magazine Du @psg-inside ! Un Spécia…

-
0
389
Share
@neymarjr
Neymar Jr
@neymarjr
#StoryOfMyLife
#GaGaMilano @GaGaMilanoWorld https://t.co/Mvht3c1If2

#storyofmylife #gagamilano @gagamilanoworld

-
17.7k
2.2k
Share
@neymarjr
Neymar Jr
@neymarjr

Rt @psg-inside: Découvrez Le Nouveau Magazine Du Paris Saint-germain. Disponible Dès Lundi Dans Vos Kiosques ! #aucoeurduclub Cc @psglemag…

-
0
538
Share
@neymarjr
Neymar Jr
@neymarjr
☃️ https://t.co/tTtS3UtIY0

☃️

-
101k
11.6k
Share
@neymarjr
Neymar Jr
@neymarjr
Unveil Your Personality
#BionicSkull @GaGaMilanoWorld #gagamilano https://t.co/PBHPmx7kss

Unveil Your Personality #bionicskull @gagamilanoworld #gagamilano

-
22k
1.9k
Share
@neymarjr
Neymar Jr
@neymarjr
🇧🇷⚽️ https://t.co/KJAIuzaQHC

🇧🇷⚽️

-
87.7k
9.7k
Share
@neymarjr
Neymar Jr
@neymarjr
✌🏻🇧🇷 https://t.co/uGQvEdW9Oa

✌🏻🇧🇷

-
59.3k
5.4k
Share
@neymarjr
Neymar Jr
@neymarjr
🍷+ Sister = ❤️😍
@Rafaella_ https://t.co/78m6owThFz

🍷+ Sister = ❤️😍 @rafaella-

-
86k
7.8k
Share
@neymarjr
Neymar Jr
@neymarjr

De Quem Será A Carta Que "eu" E O Marcelo Marrom Respondemos No 4º Episódio ? Só Assistindo... 😉⚽👊

-
6.1k
501
Share
@neymarjr
Neymar Jr
@neymarjr
Así eran nuestros dias, yo contando las noticias 🤣😂 Messi @LuisSuarez9 me alegro verlos hermanos https://t.co/QiXphRKGyh

Así Eran Nuestros Dias, Yo Contando Las Noticias 🤣😂 Messi @luissuarez9 Me Alegro Verlos Hermanos

-
103k
16.5k
Share
@neymarjr
Neymar Jr
@neymarjr
Bionic Skull Mood
#waitingforhalloween #GaGaMilano @GaGaMilanoWorld https://t.co/wSZFYSQwFX

Bionic Skull Mood #waitingforhalloween #gagamilano @gagamilanoworld

-
22.3k
1.6k
Share
@neymarjr
Neymar Jr
@neymarjr

Mais Um Programa Respondendo Cartas De Vocês ! Assistam E Deixem Seus Comentários 😉

-
6.6k
535
Share
@neymarjr
Neymar Jr
@neymarjr
🙏🏽⚽️ https://t.co/GimaO8HbrE

🙏🏽⚽️

-
139k
20.2k
Share
@neymarjr
Neymar Jr
@neymarjr
Que Deus nos abençoe e nos proteja 🙏🏽⚽️
God bless and protect us 🙏🏽⚽️ https://t.co/2b7p5HR6uP

Que Deus Nos Abençoe E Nos Proteja 🙏🏽⚽️ God Bless And Protect Us 🙏🏽⚽️

-
52.4k
6.9k
Share
@neymarjr
Neymar Jr
@neymarjr
Legend 🏀 @kobebryant https://t.co/5E7X1LnHPF

Legend 🏀 @kobebryant

-
67k
11.5k
Share
@neymarjr
Neymar Jr
@neymarjr

1% Chance... 99% Faith You Don’t Make It Anywhere By Chance. Always Believe. Thanks @beatsbydre My Bro…

-
28.9k
3.8k
Share
@neymarjr
Neymar Jr
@neymarjr

"neymarzinho" E @marcelomarrom Mandando Ver Respondendo As Cartas Que Vocês Me Enviam. Hoje, Quinta-feira, é Dia De…

-
5.8k
514
Share
@neymarjr
Neymar Jr
@neymarjr
Que Deus nos abençoe e nos proteja 🙏🏽⚽️
God bless and protect us 🙏🏽⚽️ https://t.co/vcPTyIttEa

Que Deus Nos Abençoe E Nos Proteja 🙏🏽⚽️ God Bless And Protect Us 🙏🏽⚽️

-
67.9k
9.8k
Share
@neymarjr
Neymar Jr
@neymarjr
Diretoria in Paris 🇫🇷 https://t.co/N6BcaMA8fp

Diretoria In Paris 🇫🇷

-
53k
4.4k
Share
@neymarjr
Neymar Jr
@neymarjr
✌🏽🇫🇷 https://t.co/ezFHfn7wWb

✌🏽🇫🇷

-
153k
18.3k
Share
@neymarjr
Neymar Jr
@neymarjr
Dive with Style!

#Diving48mm #GaGaMilano @GaGaMilanoWorld https://t.co/nAGd1z5eOJ

Dive With Style! #diving48mm #gagamilano @gagamilanoworld

-
18.7k
1.7k
Share
Load More